The mobile construction lift Flipper 250 large version
construction crane for large window elements, glazing, lift-slide doors, etc.
The demands of homeowners and builders are constantly increasing, and so the components required are also becoming more complex, larger and, above all, heavier. On the construction site, you are often faced with the question of how best to transport the corresponding construction elements. Because the constant hauling of heavy parts does not leave your employees unscathed: Health problems are often the result. For you as a contractor, this means: downtime of your personnel and loss.
With our special construction hoist, we offer you the possibility to transport even heavy and bulky components in an uncomplicated way - without heavy lifting and lugging. You too can benefit from this labor-saving solution for every construction site!
construction lift system from 7200 €
Small crane for glass surfaces & co
- the facilitation of work on any construction site
The construction lift Flipper consists of three main parts, in addition, other accessories are included in the scope of delivery for safe work in various construction situations.
It can be easily transported by one person in a station wagon or van and assembled at the destination within five minutes. It couldn't be easier!
If you want to roll the construction crane from one job site to the next, there is no need to disassemble the winches. Here you can see the features of the construction minilift at a glance:
- Main frame: L x W x H 1900 x 770 x 400 mm | Weight: 48 kg
- Front legs height adjustable: 900-1200 mm | Weight: 5 kg
- winch block: 1000 x 150 x 200 mm | weight: 25 kg
- 2 pcs widening bars 2000 mm / weight 10 kg
- 2 pcs ceiling supports 950 - 1700 mm (Piher) / weight 4 kg
- Small support foot 350 x 650 mm / weight 1 kg
- 2 pcs lifting straps for 1000-2300 mm elements / weight 2 kg
- Total weight with accessories 94 kg
- Counterweight is not included
- Power supply: 220 V | Power: 2 x 600 W
- Lifting / lowering speed: 10-12 m/min
- Max. Pull weight: 250 kg
- Counterweight at full load: 200 kg
- Rope length: 18 m up to 6th floor
- Permissible external dimensions of windows, doors, panels, panes that may be lifted and tilted:
- Height x width x depth: 3000 x 2500 x 300 mm
Working with counterweight (not included in delivery)
If it is not possible to secure the construction lift Flipper with floor props, then the machine must be secured with counterweight. For this purpose, the counterweight receptacle is opened in the lower area and 200 kg of counterweight is weighted down at full load. The counterweights must be secured with a tension belt to prevent them from falling over.
Use construction lift Flipper as tipping device
- Build the construction lift flipper as shown in the picture.
- The machine must always be prevented from tipping over. Use ceiling supports or counterweights for this purpose.
- Mount the tipping angle. This must touch the floor.
- Place a belt under the blade and hang it on the hooks.
- This is to prevent the truss from pressing against elements.
- Place the elements on the angle and retract the winches.
Extend the widening rod from 2 meters to 2.7 meters. Insert round tube laterally and fix with locking bolts.
All important dimensions at a glance
The double frame creates much higher stability via three pivot points and allows a smaller radius when swinging in. Just 1300 mm clear height is needed to create floor-to-ceiling elements up to 3000 mm into the building. This is unique.
The Bau-Lift is additionally equipped with a remote control. So it can be operated by 2 persons. This saves a lot of time, because the operation of the machine works from any floor - the range is 100 meters
The construction minilift Flipper
construction lift Flipper
- The construction lift Flipper requires 1400 mm of space in the depth for installation
- When mounted as shown in the picture, the Bau-Lift is optimally balanced
- The lever on the inside is about 2/3 (1350 mm)
- To the outside is about 1/3 (600 mm)
Under certain circumstances, the front legs can be omitted and the Bau-Lift can be placed directly on the window sill or the balcony railing, thus the Bau-Lift can be moved further outwards, thereby reducing the installation depth to approx. 1100 mm
Material properties / quality:
We set a very high value on the fact that our construction lift flipper will give you very long pleasure at work and take the heaviest work. That is why we use the best materials and components available on the market for this purpose. In order to keep the weight of the machine as light as possible, most of the frame parts are made of aluminum, everything powder coated gray is aluminum. The supporting frames and components are made of sturdy steel (blue coated).
In addition we use:
- Industrial winches: with robust gear and motor
- Suspension ropes 3 mm: made of stainless steel / rustproof, durable, very elastic
- Locks: made of stainless steel / most firmly attached, do not get lost
- Gas fields: for industry and mechanical engineering (well-known manufacturer
- Ceiling supports: each approved for 350 kg
- Table surfaces: equipped with industrial brushes; for glass, plastic, wood
- Hardened lacquers suitable without leaving scratches