Construction lift "mini Flipper"
the little brother
For smaller formats up to 1300 x 2500 mm.
The Mini Flipper works on the same principle as its big brother. However, there are some differences here: The pick-up table (hinged frame) is shorter and thus the construction lift is just 1450 mm long.
This makes the Mini Flipper only suitable for formats up to 1300 x 2500 mm.
In transport / storage condition: the complete accessories at hand on the machine
Despite difficult conditions on site, the "Mini Flipper" - version 2021 has successfully passed its test
mini flipper system from 4800 €
- Main frame: L x W x H 1450 x 650 x 150 mm | Weight: 30 kg
- rear legs: 770-1200 x 650 mm | weight: 6 kg
- winch block: 1000 x 200 x 200 mm | weight: 30 kg
- 2 pcs widening bars 1500 mm / weight 10 kg
- 2 pcs ceiling supports 950 - 1700 mm (Piher) / weight 4 kg
- 2 pcs lifting straps for 1000-2300 mm elements / weight 2 kg
- 2 pcs bracing 1000 mm / weight 5 kg
- Total weight with accessories 85 kg
- Counterweight is not included
- power supply: 220 V | power: 2 x 450 W
- Lifting / lowering speed: 10-12 m/min
- Max. Pull weight: 150 kg
- Counterweight at full load: 120 kg
- Cable length: 25 m up to 7th floor
- Permissible external dimensions of windows, doors, panels, panes that may be lifted:
- Height x width x depth: 1300 x 2500 x 300 mm